YOUR GUIDE TO TOOL SUPPORT SYSTEMS
At Lifting Equipment Store, we always strive to ensure that our valued audience is informed of all the options available in the world of lifting. So, here, we’re going to make sure that you fully understand what a Spring Balancer is, and how it can support your business in increasing productivity and safety.
WHAT IS A SPRING BALANCER?
Working in a similar way to retractors, Tool Balancers are designed so that the retracting force increases with added cable extension, meaning that the working load is automatically retracted to its initial position after use.
BENEFITS OF A TOOL SUPPORT SYSTEM
- They play key roles in small, medium, and large lifting operations.
- They are well-balanced and well-positioned. The 360° hook ensure an optimal operating position.
- Easy to maintain and fitted with a steel drum axle for longevity. The special steel rope resists kinking, reduces drum ware, and requires no further lubrication.
- Easy and fast adjustment.
- The built-in shock absorber and adjustable rope limits retraction to any desired point in its travel, preventing excessive wear of drop drum and rope guide.
- Compact design allows for easy exchange of individual components during maintenance.
- Upper and lower suspension eyes provide additional safety measures.
- Forged hooks with safety latches prevent accidental unhooking.
- The automatic drum-locking-device looks drum and holds loads safely, even in the event of spring failure.
SHOULD I INVEST IN A SPRING BALANCER?
Yes. By purchasing this handy piece of equipment, you're enabling tasks at production and assembly stations to become increasingly efficient, which allows you too save time, and therefore money, as previous tasks are completed quicker.
Should you wish to discuss your options in further detail, please contact our Sales Team, who will be able to provide you with all the information that you need.