Hoists to this standard allow the following with people below:
- Load holding when loads are static
Hoist to this standard Do Not allow when people are below:
- Assembly/disassembly during setup
- Staging processes involving movement.
The following features are required to meet this standard:
- Two brakes (requires three phase power)
- Over load monitoring via a load cell- shutdown. a friction clutch is permitted if it is not within the load path when the electric chain hoist is disconnected from the power supply.
- 10:1 Safety factor.
Additional hoist features include:
- Lifting capacities from 200kg-2500kg
- Low voltage control as standard however direct control is available
- Various speed ranges from slow to super fast!
- Overload device mounted outside drive train to ensure load is not compromised in the event of clutch problems.
- 5-6 pocket load wheels = reduced noise
- Mechanical stops
- Upright or inverted usage
- Black hoist and chain
- Lightweight robust design- ideal for entertainment applications (200kg hoist weighs 18.5kg)
- 400v 3ph 50hz Power supply