LIFTING EQUIPMENT STORE® TERMS & CONDITIONS
When purchasing goods from us online, over the phone and by email you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Currently when purchasing from us you can make payment via BACS (bank transfer), Cheque, Purchase Order or Credit/Debit card. When making payment online via card you will be redirected to SagePay or PayPal to input your billing and card details, once approved your money will be debited from your account, please note we may charge up to 1.90% extra for credit cards only (AMEX 1.90%, VISA 1.90% and Mastercard 1.90%). We accept most major credit and debit cards. All of our payments are processed securely through either PayPal or Sagepay, we do not store any sensitive card details on our servers.
Our aim is to deliver products next day after dispatch. All of our products are sent via next day delivery. Providing your product is in stock and your order was placed, confirmed and paid for prior to our dispatch cut-off time, you should receive your order the following day. We cannot be held responsible for late delivery due to courier companies. We intend to provide tracking numbers for all deliveries, however in some cases where goods are shipped directly from our suppliers it can take us some time to receive the tracking information, once you receive an email notifying you that your order has been dispatched, it should arrive the next day by 17:00.
In the extremely unlikely event that your order does not arrive by this time, please contact our sales team who will be happy to trace your order. In many instances, due to the weight and dimensions of products that we offer, assistance for loading/unloading from hauliers and couriers/elected transport companies in the form of a forklift, pallet truck, personel or similar material handling equipment maybe required for any goods over the weight of 30kg. If you have any queries regarding unloading/loading assistance please contact our office who will be happy to advise what is required to load/unload your desired product(s) you plan to order.
Approximate item weights can usually be viewed on our website (in some instances this is not possible) to enable you to perform your own unloading/loading risk assessment prior to delivery. Re-delivery charges and missed deliveries due to customer error (eg. no answer at address) are subject to payment by the customer and will not be covered by LES or Kingsway Corporation Limited.
If you order an item and it is out of stock we will still process your order. We will contact you to let you know your product is out of stock, we will offer you the opportunity to opt for an alternative product(s) or cancel your order. We will also provide you with an approximate delivery date for your out of stock item(s). If orders are cancelled we may still charge a cancellation fee if the goods have proceeded to production or our suppliers bill us a cancellation fee. Please call our office for accurate lead times.
Made to order goods are subject to up to 50% cancellation fee, if products have been fully manufactured and are beyond cancellation we reserve the right to charge 100% of the cost and will continue to complete delivery of the order.
- Any goods purchased must be returned within 28 days of purchase.
- No products are to be returned to our office. Please ask us for the returns address.
- All returns must be confirmed by us prior to you returning them.
- A Returns Authorization Code must be obtained from us before returning your item(s) Please contact us for this.
- Products being returned or cancelled are subject to a minimum of 15% handling fee of the original price of goods (excluding shipping) and a maximum of 50% Unless made to order (see above conditions relating to made-to-order goods). All shipping costs are to be covered by the customer unless in the event of faulty goods. If returning a product for an alternative with a different price we will either return the difference (less the handling fee) or request the difference if the new product is more expensive. We regret that we must charge all non-faulty goods returned 15-50% handling fee (dependant on product group) (made to order goods subject to above returns restocking fees), we are charged this by our suppliers also and do not make a profit on these. Faulty goods can be returned for repair and if unsuccessful a replacement and if still unfit a full refund.
- Custom-built goods such as chain hoists or products built to order may be subject to a return/restocking fee up to 100%. (see above custom-made returns)
- Spare parts are subject to 50% return/restocking fee.
- Regrettably, we are not able to exchange or return any made-to-order lifting slings if incorrectly ordered by the customer, if we supply the incorrect slings we are always happy to replace them.
- We regret that we are unable to accept returned goods in a 'used' condition, additionally, none of the goods to be returned should have been removed from their original packaging, they must be in their delivered state, unused and unmarked.
- When returning goods that we believe have been 'used' it is the decision of management to assess the condition of the goods and consult the manufacturers in order to achieve a decision, further details of this process can be requested by contacting our team.
By law we have to charge all customers in the UK 20% VAT on all items including shipping. If you are in the EU to become VAT exempt you must provide a valid European VAT number.
All exports outside the EU are VAT exempt.
We use a 100% safe and secure virtual terminal supported by Lloyds Bank. Rest assured you are safe and secure when shopping with us. We process all cards using Sagepay and Lloyds Bank Cardnet services. Alternatively we accept PayPal for online orders.
By accessing and or placing an order on our Website you are automatically subject to all the above terms and conditions.
Our Website is operated by:
Kingsway Corporation Ltd
Unit 17C Gainsborough Trading Estate
International Tel: (+1) 713 489 5335
Tel: 01384 567430
We do try to ensure all of our products are described to the upmost accuracy. We try to maintain all current prices and keep them up to date. Kingsway Corporation Ltd can not be held responsible for customers placing incorrect orders. We may make changes to prices and product descriptions at any time without any given notice. We are not liable to ensure you are using your equipment safely, this is the users responsibility.
We cannot be held responsible for a customer purchasing lifting equipment of the wrong desired specification of incorrect duty cycle rating. We recommend that our equipment is only used by competent persons that have been trained in the safe and suitable operation of that product, our product descriptions may not state the improper uses or implications of improper use of our goods, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure goods supplied by us are used in the correct and safe manor. Some of our products are to be installed and tested/calibrated by trained professionals.