The StopforTM S is an automatic fall prevention device for use on a vertical line. The StopforTMs Operates on 14mm diameter spliced stranded rope. The StopforTMs uses M10 and M41 connectors. Designed by Tratcel and brought to you with a Best Price Guarantee by Lifting Equipment Store.
DESCRIPTION AND PRINCIPLE
Fall arrest device; free vertical movement at normal speed. The housing may be opened by using the captive screw and flat bolt. Locking is due to the differential speed which engages an eccentric cam during the fall, between the user and the device on its support. The energy is absorbed by the lengthening of the support (>10%) and by the sliding movement along it. The device has a locking ring which prevents attachment to the support upside down. An arrow indicates the correct direction of movement and position for attachment to the support.
- Double safety for opening and closing.
- Cannot be dismantled.
- No maintenance required.( Inspection before use to ensure correct operation is sufficient).
- Polished stainless steel finish.
- Fastening of personal protective equipment to back D-ring of the harness by means of an integrated connector.
- Fastening of safety support to anchor point by a suitable connector.